Mother ❤️



Mother!-❤️
The reason of my existence,the reason of me living a sustainable life, I'm thankful to my inspiration, my mentor, my best friend, and my favourite companion my mother. 

I'm thankful to the almighty who chose my mother for my birth. The woman who carried me in her womb for 9 months.
The woman who taught me what love is, and what sacrifice personifies. 

I am thankful to her for making me the person I am today, for fulfilling all my desires and doing my upbringing in such a way that today I am capable of achieving my own goals. 

I'm thankful to her for always being there by my side to wipe my tears and motivate me to go on. The woman who changed the definition of unconditional love I'm thankful to her.


Lastly I'm thankful to God for everything in life. The little I hold , is all because of that one soul power! Thankyou god for making women, thankyou god for making mothers.❤


"Not just a woman, not just a pretty face,not just a delight,not just a solace.But a woman full of grace, heartful creature with anonymous face.she is power ,she is the goddess, she is the mother, she is the progress."



Comments

Post a Comment