THE UNKNOWN JOURNEY OF COLLEGE

 






The unknown journey of College 🌷

My first day of college, 
how will it that be? 
A lot of older children, 
they're like giants to me . 
I am so nervous what shall I wear ? 
what will they think of me 
should I tie up my hair? 
how will the teachers be
will they be kind?
what will they teach me 
to fill up my mind . 
I think I'll have lots of work, 
it will keep me busy all the time , 
Now do I  have to form a poem with a lot of rhyme? 
Will there be bad people will there be good, 
Will I make some friends who live in my neighbourhood?
I will see and i will grow ,
finally i will learn and  i will know. 
In life there are many ups and downs but a life we cannot reannounce !
So forget about all the sorrows, 
and start the journey of an unknown tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment